Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2022 7:42 pm  #1

Dea Pushkolli

On her Twitter handle she says she is a 5’ 10 pg and a duq WBB signee.   Haven’t heard about this.

@dpushkolli on Twitter.   Hasn’t posted since July but likes all the Dukes WBB tweets.   Was this announced?

Last edited by A83 (2/21/2022 7:43 pm)

2/21/2022 9:42 pm  #2

Re: Dea Pushkolli

A83 -  Check out my posting dated 11/17/2021 in the Women's Basketball Recruiting -  Two Sign Letters of Intent.  The school/local media rarely announces things like this unless the individual signed has some local connection (Reilly Sunday did)  When Lauren (Mars High School) came to DU out of the Portal - Pittsburgh Sports Now mentioned it -  When Fatou came -  no mention that I recall.

Both of the young ladies HAVE SIGNED LETTERS OF INTENT -  the two recruits on the men's side made their decision AFTER signing date so at this point it is a VERBAL commitment only.

If you google her name - there is a You Tube Video put there.  While I don't place too much stock in videos (ANYBODY can put together a highlight film) she does have SOME interesting charasteristics.

2/21/2022 11:03 pm  #3

Re: Dea Pushkolli

Thank you.

Board footera