Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/17/2022 5:01 pm  #1

NCAA GAMES

I thought we could use this new topic for any exciting or interesting games. Such as…
RICHMOND JUST UPSET IOWA

3/17/2022 6:12 pm  #2

Re: NCAA GAMES

Congrats to Chris Mooney and the Spiders. I didn't get to see the game but couldn't be happier for the conference and Coach Mooney. Had a hunch that Richmond would be tough today. Iowa has probably seen very little of the Princeton style offense. Iowa relies too much on perimeter shooting. Great win!!

3/17/2022 7:11 pm  #3

FAM wrote:

I thought we could use this new topic for any exciting or interesting games. Such as…
RICHMOND JUST UPSET IOWA

I picked them and Davidson for 2 rounds each.

3/17/2022 7:12 pm  #4

Chad Baker is lighting it up tonight for SD State!  15 points in first half!

Last edited by levon1975 (3/17/2022 8:14 pm)

3/18/2022 12:14 am  #5

levon1975 wrote:

Chad Baker is lighting it up tonight for SD State! 15 points in first half!

Oh joy!  I am so sick of spending my March watching former Dukes, who walked out of here, succeed!

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

3/18/2022 10:20 am  #6

Tejas_Duke wrote:

levon1975 wrote:

Chad Baker is lighting it up tonight for SD State! 15 points in first half!

Oh joy!  I am so sick of spending my March watching former Dukes, who walked out of here, succeed!

Tejas, please remember the narrative.   We are better off for every player that left because they were bad apples and we are better off without them.

3/18/2022 12:18 pm  #7

How many layups  can Loyola miss?  

3/18/2022 10:57 pm  #8

Davidson lost by 1 against Michigan State. They played well. Their coach is excellent.

3/18/2022 11:41 pm  #9

Great coach! I think best in the A-10 and as good as anyone. He never gets out coached and didn't tonight. He's worth every penny he is being paid and then some!! Players extremely disciplined and play within themselves. Great season. Hope to be saying that about the Dukes soon!!

3/19/2022 3:36 pm  #10

Davidson lost by 1 against Michigan State. They played well. Their coach is excellent. 

•  [b]•Thread Starter[/b]

Yesterday 11:41 pm #9 | Report[b]El Presidente[/b][b]Citizen[/b]Offline Registered: 1/09/2021Posts: 472 Private MessageRe: NCAA GAMESGreat coach! I think best in the A-10 and as good as anyone. He never gets out coached and didn't tonight. He's worth every penny he is being paid and then some!! Players extremely disciplined and play within themselves. Great season.

All of that is true.  But........................they lost!

3/26/2022 2:29 pm  #11

Cheering for St. Peters.

3/26/2022 9:18 pm  #12

FAM wrote:

Cheering for St. Peters.

Love them. 2,000 undergrad students. They have just solidified their recruiting success for the next 3 to 4 years. Interesting to see how many programs offer their coach after the tourney. See Brad Stevens. I just turned 71 on March 21.  Not sure how many more years I can take our ineptitude. Six lousy wins. One A-10 win.  If Charley Brown had a basketball team instead of baseball, this would be it.

WE ARE CREEPING UP TO THE SECOND FLOOR....

3/27/2022 3:09 pm  #13

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/financial-jackpot-cash-strapped-st-peters-peacocks-generating/story?id=83694796

" Saint Peter's basketball staff has four members who are completely unpaid, according to Paul. And even Saint Peter's as a university has a smaller endowment ($37 million) than the total amount of Kentucky coach John Calipari's current contract ($86 million). Paul said the modest basketball operating budget doesn't even include things like paying officials, as fundraising is required for things that many have money allocated for."  The coach makes under $270,000  also.  

Board footera