Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2022 1:24 pm  #26

Re: 6 Questions with no answers?? Inquiring minds want to know…

Ironduke81 wrote:

Winning solves everything. Who wants to watch a team losing 17 games in a row. If Dambrot turns this around the Coop with hop. Pitt has lost 3/4 of their fan base. Does the Zoo still exist? I still have faith In Gormley & the AD. Can you imagine if Palumbo still was the arena. Just win baby

Tell your boys to put together a pep band.  Your boys put together a 6-24 season.

5/10/2022 3:47 pm  #27

A83 wrote:

Ironduke81 wrote:

Winning solves everything. Who wants to watch a team losing 17 games in a row. If Dambrot turns this around the Coop with hop. Pitt has lost 3/4 of their fan base. Does the Zoo still exist? I still have faith In Gormley & the AD. Can you imagine if Palumbo still was the arena. Just win baby

Tell your boys to put together a pep band.  Your boys put together a 6-24 season.

Sorry not my boys . Just look objectively as to the recent accomplishments at the University. New medical school. Cooper center. Football team opening at Florida State. Big paycheck. Duquesne football players have a chance to make team. A pep band is a good thing especially with the solid reputation of the Music School. But the Complaining on this board is really really really getting ridiculous.

5/11/2022 10:12 am  #28

Exactly right, Ironduke81. Although I am disappointed and perplexed at the lack of success of the basketball team, I am thrilled at the direction of the university overall, and of the direction of the athletics program overall. Duquesne continues to grow academically and with its ability to offer athletic experience to many students. The whining is sad.

Board footera