Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2022 1:59 pm  #2

Re: PG article about our new players...

what about Dave Dixon?

6/27/2022 2:08 pm  #3

He's listed in there...

David Dixon: This freshman spent this past season in prep school after an ACL tear coming out of high school cooled a recruiting process that had included several high-major offers. Brings notable size at 6-9, 215 pounds.

Dambrot says: “Has a very good skill level. Played for Mo Speights down in Florida, who played 13 years in the NBA. So he’s been well-schooled. Has a chance to play right away.”

6/27/2022 5:08 pm  #4

sorry missed that

6/28/2022 6:59 am  #5

Good job by Duquesne Sports PR Department getting the PG to do this story during the dead months of college basketball. This board at times criticized the Athletic Department for a lack of info regarding the Dukes  so I thought it was fair to recognize Coach Dambrots brief overview of the new players👍

6/28/2022 9:24 pm  #6

Ironduke81 wrote:

Good job by Duquesne Sports PR Department getting the PG to do this story during the dead months of college basketball. This board at times criticized the Athletic Department for a lack of info regarding the Dukes so I thought it was fair to recognize Coach Dambrots brief overview of the new players👍

I get the feeling these great vibes from the Duquesne Sports PR Department efforts with the PG story will be soon followed by a billing invoice for 2022-2023 season tickets

6/29/2022 12:39 pm  #7

Just glad he hasn't said "this is the best team I've had at Duquesne"...

WE ARE CREEPING UP TO THE SECOND FLOOR....

6/29/2022 7:38 pm  #8

KenOTR73 wrote:

Just glad he hasn't said "this is the best team I've had at Duquesne"...

Great point-LOL! Glad Dambrot didn't make such a statement again.

8/05/2022 1:52 pm  #9

8/07/2022 12:32 pm  #10

I like it!!  Hope everyone is having a nice summer, but I am already getting excited for the season.  
Pistol 

Board footera