Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2023 7:53 am  #1

Thank so much Grammy

Ive been waiting for years on this board for someone to form a personal relationship with someone in Duquesne athletic dept.to provide a insight into Duquesne basketball.I cannot wait for you to watch a practice  and provide some insight on whats going on with our beloved Dukes.Grateful.

7/24/2023 8:09 am  #2

Re: Thank so much Grammy

This is it for the old timers.Duquesne has a legitimate chance to be invited to NCAA tournament.We may never get
this close again or maybe this is a new beginning for a humiliated fan base.I am starving for a NCAA invite.Very happy
that Grammy has been invited to a practice to see our  Dukes.Really excited for this season!

7/24/2023 9:10 am  #3

It is not really difficult to see a practice.  I happen to be a long time friend to Bruce Atkins and that is my source of access. All you need to do is call the coach at his office and let him know who you are.  Then, ask if you can attend a practice.  My guess is he says yes and you go and watch and keep your mouth shut unless asked questions.  Last year I was asked what I thought of Rozier who happened to have a great practice.  Coach said he loved Rozier and would be getting lots of playing time.  Same thing with Hronsky.

Last edited by grammudder (7/24/2023 9:11 am)

7/24/2023 9:48 am  #4

grammudder wrote:

It is not really difficult to see a practice.  I happen to be a long time friend to Bruce Atkins and that is my source of access. All you need to do is call the coach at his office and let him know who you are.  Then, ask if you can attend a practice.  My guess is he says yes and you go and watch and keep your mouth shut unless asked questions.  Last year I was asked what I thought of Rozier who happened to have a great practice.  Coach said he loved Rozier and would be getting lots of playing time.  Same thing with Hronsky.

Great stuff. Thanks. This years team has a lot of quality players, almost too much to decide who gets to start and who gets big minutes off the bench. Game time coaching is going to be more important with this many potential starters. It's a good problem to have. This season could be real big. Can't wait to see them play. Go Dukes!

7/24/2023 10:26 am  #5

Thanks Grammy.I live 3 hours away but I think I gotta get season tickets cause this is it! I just wanna come over and take in a practice,that would be outstanding.

Board footera