Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2023 1:37 pm  #1

Drame Twins

Yesterday Fousseyni Drame had 19 points and 3 rebounds, and his brother Hassan had 8 points and 4 rebounds for Mali in the 74-71 loss to Senegal. Mali will play Cameroon Saturday in the FIBA Olympic Pre-Qualifying Tournament.

8/19/2023 1:35 am  #2

Re: Drame Twins

Your ability to find information on the Dukes players is unreal. You should train the next SID on how to put out information on the present day Dukes.

8/19/2023 7:27 am  #3

Thanks, but I just an old guy who became addicted to DU hoops back in the Glory Days.  As much as I have tried, I have not been able to break the habit.  I find comfort in this board knowing that there are so many other DU addicts like me.

Actually, the DU twitter posted a tweet about the first game, where Mali upset Nigeria.  In that game bot Drame brothers had 14 points.  

Duquesne Basketball on X: "Mali upset Nigeria in Olympic Pre-Qualifiers 🇲🇱 Hassan and Fousseyni finished with 14 points each 👀 #GoDukes https://t.co/NQUyCxv5Ld" / X (twitter.com)

8/19/2023 8:32 am  #4

CLK you are amazing.

8/19/2023 12:52 pm  #5

Today against Cameron Fousseyni Drame had 16 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists and 3 steals. His brother Hassan had 5 points, 6 rebounds, 6 assists and 3 steals. Great individual efforts, however, not enough as Mali lost 87 - 70.

8/19/2023 7:16 pm  #6

Wow this years team could be really deep. Impressive. Both CLK & the Twins👍

8/20/2023 12:16 pm  #7

I was trying to recall any Duquesne players who participated in the Olympics.  Kieron Achara was a member of the Great Britain team in 2012.  Who else, if any, am I missing?

8/20/2023 2:38 pm  #8

PhoenixRising2 wrote:

I was trying to recall any Duquesne players who participated in the Olympics.  Kieron Achara was a member of the Great Britain team in 2012.  Who else, if any, am I missing?

Didn't Martin Osinami play internationally? I think Uraguay.

8/20/2023 4:01 pm  #9

rosceaux wrote:

PhoenixRising2 wrote:

Didn't Martin Osinami play internationally? I think Uraguay.

I know that he played for Uruguay’s national team, but I don’t believe they ever qualified for the Olympics. Great Britain only qualified because they were the host “country” in 2012.

Board footera