Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/27/2023 2:02 pm  #1

Dayton game

Just looked for tickets, and ummm, either we got 2000 new fans, or Dayton is bringing a gang with them.   No 2 seats together unless its upper red balcony towards the top are available.   Is that accurate?

12/27/2023 4:17 pm  #2

Re: Dayton game

townsonkid wrote:

Just looked for tickets, and ummm, either we got 2000 new fans, or Dayton is bringing a gang with them.   No 2 seats together unless its upper red balcony towards the top are available.   Is that accurate?

Guessing that there will be a very large Dayton contingent there.

12/27/2023 5:52 pm  #3

When I got mine two months ago the Dayton game did not appear on the website and seemed to be unavailable.  I called, got tix and asked about that, and was told they did not list the game on the site for the purpose of trying to avoid the situation you mentioned.  I guess it didn’t work.

12/28/2023 10:22 am  #4

wharfrat wrote:

When I got mine two months ago the Dayton game did not appear on the website and seemed to be unavailable. I called, got tix and asked about that, and was told they did not list the game on the site for the purpose of trying to avoid the situation you mentioned. I guess it didn’t work.

It didn't. A large figure in the Dayton basketball community from the Pittsburgh area realized that and posted the hidden link on X.

12/28/2023 11:49 am  #5

Let’s just hope the students show up loud and and proud.  They can be the equalizer in this type of situation

Last edited by Styles1229 (12/28/2023 11:49 am)

12/28/2023 12:51 pm  #6

BluffHunter wrote:

wharfrat wrote:

When I got mine two months ago the Dayton game did not appear on the website and seemed to be unavailable. I called, got tix and asked about that, and was told they did not list the game on the site for the purpose of trying to avoid the situation you mentioned. I guess it didn’t work.

It didn't. A large figure in the Dayton basketball community from the Pittsburgh area realized that and posted the hidden link on X.

BEST CASE SCENARIO -  We beat the heck out of the Liars (I mean Flyers)  Take the $$$ from their fans who have a long miserable ride home!!!!!

Board footera