Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/06/2023 5:11 pm  #1

NIL money

Just a tip for the coach, if you want some NIL money, look at the spread before tip and make sure you cover the games you are a favorite in. Say the Dukes are favored in 10 games and they win and cover 7 of those games. That’s a net of 3.7. If a hundred of us bet $1,000 a game that’s $370,000 for the year, I’m sure if we knew that we would take the $185,000 and give the other $185,000 to NIL. Just having fun , don’t take me seriously, Good luck Dukes, I hope you finish a smidge under some the unrealistic prognostications.

11/06/2023 6:20 pm  #2

Re: NIL money

In Wildwood I trust. Just hit Fan Duel. Go Dukes😂

11/06/2023 11:28 pm  #3

Perhaps we can skin this NIL cat in another way, Wildwood. If you threw in a $1 for every negative thought that you have about Keith Dambrot, the fund would surely be over a quarter of a million dollars. 😂

2/01/2024 10:07 am  #4

Interesting case now developing in Tennessee.  Evidently, NCAA rules forbid schools from discussing NIL money during the recruiting process.  The University of Tennessee is under investigation for numerous violations.  Resulting from this, the AG in Tennessee has filed a lawsuit against the NCAA to stop its enforcement of this ban.  It appears many other SEC schools would support the suit.  The wild west of NIL  is about to get a lot wilder.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-news/tennessee-sues-ncaa-over-anticompetitive-nil-recruiting-bans/

2/01/2024 4:42 pm  #5

Wildwood13 wrote:

Just a tip for the coach, if you want some NIL money, look at the spread before tip and make sure you cover the games you are a favorite in. Say the Dukes are favored in 10 games and they win and cover 7 of those games. That’s a net of 3.7. If a hundred of us bet $1,000 a game that’s $370,000 for the year, I’m sure if we knew that we would take the $185,000 and give the other $185,000 to NIL. Just having fun , don’t take me seriously, Good luck Dukes, I hope you finish a smidge under some the unrealistic prognostications.

I've been taking the opponent in games we are favored and the under and have done fairly well.

Board footera