Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2024 1:27 pm  #76

Re: Atlantic 10 Tournament

VCU and St. JOES had a low scoring first half followed by a scoring spree to open the second half.

3/16/2024 8:02 pm  #77

For those of us from a different era, tomorrow is St Patrick’s Day.  Duquesne was made to help the underclass, such as my peeps.  We’ll see how it goes. πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€.

3/16/2024 8:25 pm  #78

Got my Dukes flag flying in Mount Lebanon

3/16/2024 8:50 pm  #79

Me too!Β  Lebo is all in on the Dukes!

3/16/2024 9:16 pm  #80

Prince of Pilsner wrote:

Me too!Β  Lebo is all in on the Dukes!

I don’t suppose you have any of your namesakes stashed away on ice anywhere do you? I tried to buy a case to kick off the season a couple years ago and found out the reboot didn’t go well and they were gone again.

3/17/2024 10:43 am  #81

Your on your own.Β Β 

3/17/2024 10:50 am  #82

I bet guys like El Duque and The Log are really enjoying this run. Hell, maybe even Ritter's Diner is 50/50 on who he's backing. Would be nice to hear from them. Hope they're all in good health.

3/17/2024 2:00 pm  #83

Hey! Bona alum here....Pulling for you guys, BIG time!!!Β  Congrats on your win over us yesterday and hope you can cap it off today!Β  Watching with almost as much passion for you guys as I have for the Bonnies every game!Β  You guys are WAY past due!!Β  Let's go dancing, Duquesne!!!Β  Good luck!!!Β Β Β 

3/17/2024 2:24 pm  #84

Congrats Duquesne, from Bona Nation!!! We know the exhilaration you must feel after all these years as we were in those same shoes not too long ago!!!Β  I predict you guys will be one of the "Cinderellas" with a few days to rest and your dynamic duo at guard getting the rest they need!Β  Your defense is the best I've seen in ages in the A-10 Conference!Β  God bless Coach Dambrot and the resilience of your team!! Good luck in the Big Dance!!Β  'Hope you get a good draw!! CoachSBU

3/17/2024 2:29 pm  #85

CoachSBU wrote:

Congrats Duquesne, from Bona Nation!!! We know the exhilaration you must feel after all these years as we were in those same shoes not too long ago!!!Β  I predict you guys will be one of the "Cinderellas" with a few days to rest and your dynamic duo at guard getting the rest they need!Β  Your defense is the best I've seen in ages in the A-10 Conference!Β  God bless Coach Dambrot and the resilience of your team!! Good luck in the Big Dance!!Β  'Hope you get a good draw!! CoachSBU

Thanks for the kind words.

Board footera