Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/17/2024 9:12 pm  #76

Re: Game Thread - Virginia Commonwealth University Rams (A10 Tourney)

On to Omaha.

3/18/2024 6:02 am  #77

The drought is over! So proud of this team. I think we all felt how special this group could be, and they lived up to it. Thank you to these players, these coaches, the administration, and all of you guys. I know we have all had some differences on this board, but we finally got the one thing we were all chasing. Absolutely incredible. Omaha here I come!

3/18/2024 6:56 am  #78

Unreal!  Woke up and am so glad I was not dreaming last night.  Our Dukes are dancing!

3/18/2024 7:21 am  #79

luckymcd wrote:

I really thought the confetti did us in. What a team! What a win! Our 40+ years wandering in the basketball desert are over!

Honestly-  What a change in momentum before and after the confetti came down.  That really changed the chemistry completely.   When the other team’s coach calls a time out to halt the bleeding it just fires a team up more knowing they have them in the ropes.  This was just a cold stop and gave VCU a chance to clear their heads and take away our fire we built.

COFFEE
http://duquesnesports.blogspot.com/
Attitude is everything

3/18/2024 9:31 pm  #80

Flyer fan wrote:

Dayton grad and fan here, but former Pittsburgher and friend of the late, great Dukes beat writer Phil Axelrod. I just wanted to say I was rooting big time for Duquesne and you long-suffering fans. I’m so happy for you and for the program. Somewhere up there, Phil is smiling! Best of luck in … THE BIG DANCE!

Thanks Flyer Fan!

WE ARE CREEPING UP TO THE SECOND FLOOR....

3/19/2024 9:51 am  #81

We did it... We really freaking did it. I cannot believe it and I am SO happy for you all. Being there in Brooklyn was one of the most special moments of my life and everything has been a whirlwind that I am only able to hop on the forum now. I told you all this team could do it. I love you all and I love Duquesne. Everybody on this forum spends time here because they wanted to see this happen just one more time... we did it. CLK, Stew, and more, I am so so happy for you, and us.

Board footera