Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2024 12:20 am  #1

I pulled into Omaha......

feelin' about half past dead  (Apologies to Levon Helm)

I am staying in the Double tree, which is where the Dukes are staying.

Got a picture with the Drame brothers on my way up to my room

Let's Go Dukes

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

3/21/2024 5:15 pm  #2

Re: I pulled into Omaha......

Hey, it’s been a while! 2 years plus I think….
Can’t say I was happy with th final outcome but I did raise a toast to you guys after the vcu win

I raised another after your win over byu, and …. Best of luck from this Ram fan!!

3/21/2024 6:03 pm  #3

Vcu74 wrote:

Can’t say I was happy with th final outcome but I did raise a toast to you guys after the vcu win

I raised another after your win over byu, and …. Best of luck from this Ram fan!!

Good win for your guys at Villanova in the NIT. Way to represent.  Dayton rallied to win also. The A-10 doesn't suck like the BE fan boys think.  I was in PPG this afternoon pulling for Akron. Unfortunately, their shots stopped falling.
Penn State beat Illinois this year. No reason why the Dukes can't do it too.

3/21/2024 6:47 pm  #4

The Great Ghost is alive wrote:

Vcu74 wrote:

Good win for your guys at Villanova in the NIT. Way to represent.  Dayton rallied to win also. The A-10 doesn't suck like the BE fan boys think.  I was in PPG this afternoon pulling for Akron. Unfortunately, their shots stopped falling.
Penn State beat Illinois this year. No reason why the Dukes can't do it too.

Gonna beat these guys I have NO doubt

3/21/2024 9:01 pm  #5

Vcu74 wrote:

Nice of you to remember. They didn't have my Dad's whiskey in Omaha, but I made do!

Thanks for the kind words

Vicimus Atlanticum decem

Board footera