Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/06/2014 12:16 pm  #1

Robinson

Steve Nesbitt reported this on Twitter:

Dukes Dispatches‏@DukesPG15m
Been told there's still been no decision made by NCAA regarding Jordan Robinson's status. Answer should come this week.

1/06/2014 2:09 pm  #2

Re: Robinson

That being posted, I apologize for what was reported to me by what I believed to be from reliable information received regarding Robinson's status.

1/06/2014 3:17 pm  #3

I was also told allegedly by someone in the KNOW that he was not eligible.  Sorry.

1/06/2014 3:43 pm  #4

I was wondering why neither the media nor Duquesne’s site had reported on this. If he’s cleared to play, I wonder if Ferry would redshirt him at his point.

1/06/2014 4:26 pm  #5

There was no reason to issue a release, because nothing has really changed as of today.  He is still in limbo awaiting a decision.  I don't know what factor he would be at this point in the season considering that he was prohibited from practicing.

1/06/2014 4:48 pm  #6

levon1975 wrote:

There was no reason to issue a release, because nothing has really changed as of today.  He is still in limbo awaiting a decision.  I don't know what factor he would be at this point in the season considering that he was prohibited from practicing.

Well, yeah, we understand that now, but a couple regular posters received info from different sources that Robinson was declared a partial qualifier. Hence the discussion.

1/07/2014 1:26 pm  #7

Mr. Nesbitt continues to be all over this:

Dukes Dispatches‏@DukesPG
Got a few answers about Robinson's status, will have a full post up soon. NCAA has not made a ruling, could by early next week

Board footera