Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2014 6:06 am  #2

Re: Mase of Diamonds

"Hello Micah? Sean Miller. Yeah, THAT Sean Miller. Listen, I hear it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal cold in Pittsburgh these days, huh? Must be tough, all that cold and all that, let's say, OBSCURITY, for a guy who can ball like you. You know, you remind me of me when I was your age,"

Before anyone drops a third "T" in angst over this, I am just funnin', at least as far as I know, and not that I mean ANYTHING by that, as far as you know.

Micah Mason has proven to be, not only one of the best 3-point shooters in the country, but an all-around player and a leader on this team. While he's not getting many opportunities to shoot right now, and I'm hoping that changes soon, when this program turns the corner, he will be one of the reasons.

And I hope it snows in Arizona.

1/08/2014 6:37 pm  #3

Re: Mase of Diamonds

ElDuque wrote:

"Hello Micah? Sean Miller. Yeah, THAT Sean Miller. Listen, I hear it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal cold in Pittsburgh these days, huh? Must be tough, all that cold and all that, let's say, OBSCURITY, for a guy who can ball like you. You know, you remind me of me when I was your age,"

Before anyone drops a third "T" in angst over this, I am just funnin', at least as far as I know, and not that I mean ANYTHING by that, as far as you know.

Micah Mason has proven to be, not only one of the best 3-point shooters in the country, but an all-around player and a leader on this team. While he's not getting many opportunities to shoot right now, and I'm hoping that changes soon, when this program turns the corner, he will be one of the reasons.

And I hope it snows in Arizona.

THAT was one humorous post.

Board footera