Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DRU JOYCE III

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2014 8:52 pm  #26

Re: Dayton gameday thread

FAM wrote:

As a result of the continuous terrible program, did the AD, President, or coaches take note of these embarassing moments which are predicated on the Terrible Program?
1.  On the floor were approximately 300 folding chairs for the students.
2.  When the introductions were taking place there were probably 20 students sitting there (by the time the game began, I guess about 100 decided to visit - I am NOT blaming them)
3.  If you had a camera, a great shot would have been the newspapers that students are supposed to hold up when the other team is introduced.  Well hundereds were draped on the back of all of the empty chairs since again, about 20 students were there during introductions.
4.  The majority of the crowd was from Dayton
5.  The majority of the cheering was from Dayton
6.  After the game was over, you could hear many loud unison cheers as folks left the CONSOL - yes, all from Dayton
7.  Is the AD, President, and the coaches ignorant or totally ignoring? AND...

Why didn't the coach take a time out coming down the court with about 10 seconds left to at least set up a play?  Was he out of time outs?
What college or University will Ferry end up being an assistant at when his years are up?
Will his assistant coaches begin leaving over this summer, or will they wait one more year?

To answer question 7, yes they are ignoring.  No one cares accept for maybe 300 people who support the program. 

It is easy to ignore the problems, when no one cares.  They get their fat salaries and they are happy.  I bet they all sleep really well at night.

I expect an assistant coach exodus.  Would you stay in this mess?

Board footera