Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2014 11:40 am  #1

Recruiting update - 2 new names

According to Alex Kline, we are one of the schools Charles Cook is considering (transfer from James Madison): http://www.jmusports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205688765

According to Justin Byerly, we have offered Kedrick Flomo, who had committed to Appalachian State earlier in the year: http://247sports.com/Player/Kedrick-Flomo-11969

4/15/2014 2:23 pm  #2

Re: Recruiting update - 2 new names

Dr. D must be extatic about our future with these blue chippers from next level schools considering us? Not dissing on you El D, I just see the reality of this program under the guides of CD and GA. Transfers from App State and James M can't excite me. Admitance is the first step to recovery CD, you fired the wrong guy!

4/15/2014 2:28 pm  #3

Scotch, take a closer look. Cook is getting looks from Dayton, Rutgers and Virginia Tech, while Flomo has offers from URI and St. Bonaventure.

4/15/2014 2:42 pm  #4

Scotchngars wrote:

Dr. D must be extatic about our future with these blue chippers from next level schools considering us? Not dissing on you El D, I just see the reality of this program under the guides of CD and GA. Transfers from App State and James M can't excite me. Admitance is the first step to recovery CD, you fired the wrong guy!

Can you say Grigori Rasputin!

4/15/2014 3:05 pm  #5

It's amazing how the trolls are not heard from for weeks, then voila!

4/15/2014 4:03 pm  #6

I don't know much about Flomo, except that he has a great name, but Cook is a proven D1 player. He's a 6-6 guard. Imagine a player like that on the court with Mason, Gill, Watkins and Robinson in two years? In that scenario I could see Micah at the point, because will all that size on the floor he'd be tough to double.

4/15/2014 6:02 pm  #7

duq81 wrote:

It's amazing how the trolls are not heard from for weeks, then voila!

Trolls, how long have you been hiding under the bridge of 5 year plans. Sorry you can't step out of the current which is what the past has been for 30 years, except for RE era. You my friend are the true troll if this is what you continue to support. Friends?

4/15/2014 6:14 pm  #8

ElDuque wrote:

Scotch, take a closer look. Cook is getting looks from Dayton, Rutgers and Virginia Tech, while Flomo has offers from URI and St. Bonaventure.

Except for Dayton none of the schools listed went to the dance, V-tech bottom dweller of Acc, Rutgers recovering from &#(Y#(&@!(*&!@) Rice! URI high school coaches son, Bonnies out recruit us from O'lean New York. We sit in the center of Pittburgh Pa, Yinzer sport headquarters and this is all we can attract. Wrong Guy CD time to submit, time to own up, man up, show up, speak out, do something besides hide from the Palumbo Center. Don't think you where at more that 30 minutes of play this year, and your paying 600K a year for something you won't even attend.

Sorry ED I get your roots and passion  and respect it, but Duquesne BB is burning and GA and CD are toasting marshmellows and hoping no one else spots the fire!

Board footera