Welcome to SHOO-SHOO, RAH-RAH! The Duquesne Dukes Basketball Fan Message Board!
One of America's Great Message Boards - Any Inappropriate Posts Will Be Deleted!

duke-passing

SEE INFORMATION UNDER MEN'S BASKETBALL BELOW:

COACH DRU HAS NOW FILLED ALL OF HIS COACHING POSITIONS

BRONNY JAMES REMAINS IN THE NBA DRAFT

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2015 10:10 pm  #26

Re: Bonnies

Come March I would think press conference and announcement our beloved AD is terminated.Karma Karma Karma..

1/22/2015 10:39 pm  #27

pressurecooker wrote:

I agree with Duqkurt. This is who we are. I expect to lose and if we almost win I derive some joy. Pathetic but true.

Yep.   Difficult to be upset when you know no one at Duquesne cares.

1/22/2015 11:31 pm  #28

Duquesne basketball is dead.I dont see any wins for the rest of the year.How did Jim Ferry ever win
at LIU? I am watching the second half and  I thought Duquesne is going to win this game but this
defense is so bad that  even if they had won,it would  have been for me dissappointing because of the
pathetic defense.  I  try to stay positive but there is no defense , playing a zone the whole game
and Duquesne never tries a different defense. Opponents dont have to worry about Duquesne
because they play this packed in zone the whole game and somehow  the Bonnies get 
uncontested layups along with uncontested 3 point shots. This feels like how Notre Dame football
felt during the tme Gerry Faust was coaching at ND.Faust was in over his head,he was not
prepared to coach at any college level let alone ND. Ferry is lost,the program is lost.
  The way I feel is I cant put into words how I feel and how frustrated I am and I was accepting the
fact that  we are terrible but  I keep watching  and then I see this game tonight and this program
is dead.The defense,the thing that wins games,it allows you to win games when you go into a
scoring drought or shoot 11-22 freethrows.There  has to be a lack of confidence in the coaching
staff amongst the players when they play that well offensively and cant win and fold the last
5 minutes of the game.

We are stuck with Ferry if his salary is guaranteed for the next 3  years. You have to wonder  if
Charlie  is ready to pull the plug  and the Dukes move on to  the NEC where there is no guarantee
Duquesne would be successful there. Something dramatic has to take place at Duquesne, a
change in leadership on and off the court, Duquesne is embarrassing itself and at this moment in 
time we dont deserve to be in any Division 1 league. 

Board footera